For the past twenty years, the Lubbock Memorial Civic Center has been the home of the annual Lubbock Arts Festival. It’s conveniently located downtown and provides a comfortable indoor, temperature-controlled environment for all Festival events.
As a City of Lubbock-owned facility funded by taxpayer dollars, the Civic Center prioritizes accessibility in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines. These accessibility features are available:
- 34 designated handicapped parking spaces
- Ramps, curbs, and pathways for easy access throughout the building
- Accessible drinking fountains and restrooms
- Doors equipped with automatic open buttons
- Elevators and signage featuring braille and raised letters for visually impaired guests
- A wheelchair lift designed for the theater
- Stage ramps to accommodate performers
The Lubbock Arts Alliance is unwavering in its commitment to creating an inclusive and accessible Lubbock Arts Festival. Should you require reasonable accommodations to attend, please do not hesitate to contact the Lubbock Arts Alliance at 806-744-2787 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org We kindly request that all reasonable accommodation requests be made at least two weeks in advance of the event.